OptimalPlus is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling automotive, semiconductors and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As an Application Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You'll be responsible for developing rules (using OT-Rules, an expert rules-based engine) that will insure the improved operational efficiency and quality of the customer’s distributed test operations
- You'll ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect
- You'll define priorities for your account (day to day support, new functionalities, training, up sale activities)
- You'll attend and lead regular meeting with the customers (Weekly updates, bug and feature request reviews, etc.)
- You'll be accountable to grow your account measured in Quarterly Business Review (Customer satisfaction, Return on Investment, Response rate, Up-sale/contract renewal)
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Related Field
- 5+ years as application or product engineers in semiconductors testing
- Experience and knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and test operations, and use of data analytics and/or business intelligence applications in test operations, yield, efficiency and quality
- Ability to establish efficient communication with customer
- Ability to learn and work independently in a multicultural environment
- Accountable, responsive, independent and focused on successfully deliverable
- Proficiency in JMP, Excel, or other analysis tools
- Familiarity with multiple data file formats but not limited to XML, XSD, STDF, and CSV
- Working knowledge using online tools to troubleshoot software and hardware interoperability problems
- Knowledge of and use of enterprise data analytics and/or enterprise business intelligence applications in achieving business value a plus
- Experience working in a highly secure environment