Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly Agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As an experienced Big Data Developer, you will be expected to contribute to the entire team using your talent, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
We are looking for talents who are smart, ambitious and inspiring to join our R&D Hadoop development team!
- You'll be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the next-generation big data analytics platform on top of the Hadoop ecosystem implementing a micro-services architecture, using technologies such as Spark streaming, Kafka, MLlib for machine learning and much more.
- You'll be conducting POCs to help design and build the Hadoop platform and propose the best solution and practices
- You'll be building a dual solution for Cloud and on-premises
- Computer science degree graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Big Data development in Java/Scala
- Ability to design and develop solutions on Hadoop ecosystem – Spark, hive, Kafka.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Machine learning experience is an advantage