Optimal Plus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a Data Scientist at OptimalPlus, You will need the relevant experience in the Semiconductor or Automotive / Electronics industry in Product, Yield, and Reliability aspects. You will be responsible for demonstrating through detailed analysis the added value of the Optimal+ SW Solution to new customers in Europe, with a focus on Germany. You will be In charge of performing thorough data analysis to highlight the added value of the SW to demonstrate Yield, Quality and Throughput improvements in manufacturing, both during NPI (New Product Introduction) and HVM (High Volume Manufacturing).
We are looking for someone who was highly involved in assembly, inspection, and test data analysis, and with demonstrated experience in applying various statistical methodologies to highlight issues and opportunities. Strong record in leading improvement activities should be demonstrated. Experience in machine learning and/or AI applications in Manufacturing is required.
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Semiconductor or Automotive / Electronics companies, as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Product, Yield, Reliability or Test Engineer.
- Proficiency with data analysis and statistical software (e.g. JMP).
- Strong statistical background along with expertise in data analysis for Semiconductor Testing and/or Assembly, Inspection and Test (AIT).
- Demonstrated capability to write ML scripts in R or Python.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Experience in improving KPI’s during Manufacturing.
- Native or fluent German language, and excellent English language proficiency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with customers.
- Patience, determination and attention to details.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
** The position is located in South Germany.