OptimalPlus is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling automotive, semiconductors and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
Join us today to realize the future! Take part in the world's latest technological and inspirational team.
As a Senior Application Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You'll be responsible for developing rules (using OT-Rules, an expert rules-based engine) that will ensure the improved operational efficiency and quality of the customer’s distributed test operations.
- You'll ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect.
- You'll define priorities for your account (day to day support, new functionalities, training, up-sale activities).
- You'll attend and lead the regular meeting with the customers (Weekly updates, bug and feature request reviews, etc).
- You'll be accountable to grow your account measured in Quarterly Business Review (Customer satisfaction, Return on Investment, Response rate, Up-sale/contract renewal).
- At least 5 years as Application or Product Engineers in Semiconductors testing
- Experience in Yield/Product/Test Aspects
- Ability to learn and work independently in a multicultural environment
- Ability to establish efficient communication with the customer
- Understand semiconductor business especially related to test Tools: Proficiency with JMP, Excel, other analysis tools