OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a Project Manager you'll be responsible for managing complex, integrative and strategic, large scale projects.
- You will be in close interaction, engagement & coordination with different functions - customers as well as internal teams (Sales, Pre-Sales Application Engineers, Data Analysis and R&D)
- You will be responsible for working with the different teams, leading to successful delivery, with high quality, on time, on budget, while defining and tracking the program KPIs
- You will lead the program planning including product roadmap, cross-functional project execution, concept discussions, integration plans, program execution and deployment plans include training
- You will drive effective communication across teams, external and internal
- You will manage risks closely and provide mitigation plans with the project’s teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science required; Masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience in project management, especially large and complex software projects with large enterprise or service provider type of customers
- Excellent knowledge in R&D engineering and test processes, program management and planning processes having experience with the full product life cycle and project life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Project management software (MS Project)
- Semi industry knowledge is highly preferred
- Fluent in English, additional languages a bonus