OptimalPlus is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling semiconductors and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
Join us today to realize the future! Take part in the world's latest technological and inspirational team.
As an IT Support Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Install and upgrade OptimalPlus systems and perform various integration tasks between OptimalPlus systems and Customer’s systems and network.
- Provide IT maintenance and administration for OptimalPlus hardware and database for the customer production environment.
- Support customer’s technical requests and troubleshoot technical issues in OptimalPlus systems and interface to customer’s systems.
- Degree in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering/Information technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in system/network trouble shootings.
- Knowledge in Windows system administration, networking/security, and database administration (SQL server) are essential.
- Proficiency in written/verbal English communication.
- Fluency in Japanese is essential to communicate with Japanese customers.
- Availability to travel to Japan on a regular basis.
- Able to support rotating 24/7 on-call duty.
- Independent, self-driven, customer-oriented with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in the semiconductor testing environment - an advantage.