OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductors and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
- You'll be a technical and methodological subject matter expert on issues related to quality analysis, testable design, and deployment.
- You'll be leading the testing strategy and review process within the team and with its different interfaces.
- You'll be leading test processes and methodologies, and partner with other disciplines to deliver high-quality products.
- You'll execute manual testing required as part of the scrum team’s activity.
- You’ll collaborate with OptimalPlus’ customers and colleagues abroad.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in C# development.
- At least 2 years of experience as a manual QA engineer.
- Strong understanding of engineering and testing functions, experience in testing large-scale enterprise products.
- Solid understanding of system architecture and experience with large complex distributed systems.
- Experience with relational SQL databases.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test frameworks.
- Experience in automation Win-apps testing using CodedUI – advantage.
- Experience in Selenium and API tests – a big advantage.