OptimalPlus is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling automotive, semiconductors and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You'll be responsible for installing, upgrading OptimalPlus systems and perform various integration tasks between OptimalPlus systems and Customer’s systems and network.
- You'll be responsible for providing IT maintenance and administration for OptimalPlus hardware and database for the customer production environment.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting customer’s technical requests and troubleshoot technical issues in OptimalPlus systems and interface to Customer’s systems.
- Degree in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in system/network trouble shootings.
- Knowledge in Windows system administration, Networking/Security and Database administration (SQL server) is essential.
- Proficiency in written/verbal English communication.
- Experience and knowledge in the semiconductor testing environment - an advantage.
- Candidate must be independent, self-driven, customer-oriented with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel for the job when necessary.
- Able to support rotating 24/7 on-call duty.