OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"? Your opportunity to grow and to develop to new experiences.
- You’ll be a technical escalation point to field application & IT engineers (Tier 2).
- You’ll work closely with R&D and product teams to solve complex problems and drive product fixes and improvements.
- You’ll lead and support SW upgrades and projects deployments in the field while satisfying OptimalPlus' customer base.
- You’ll support a new product/SW introduction.
- You’ll initiate and develop support tools.
- You’ll review and make recommendations on existing platforms for continuous improvement.
- You’ll maintain technical and functional familiarity with key software platforms and products within the organization.
- You’ll be accountable for documenting all relevant CRM data so that it will reflect the current status of the assigned task and the action taken during the analysis and resolution of the service request.
- You’ll participate in On-Call rota 24/7.
- BSc or practical engineering degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, cross-system analytic skills.
- Experience in large scale enterprise software in support and/or related areas with Microsoft tools as well as DB (R&D, QA experiences – Advantage).
- 3 years of experience in supporting an internationally distributed and multicultural organizations.
- Accountable, Flexible, team player, ‘get it done’ personality.
- Willingness for travel ~3 times a year.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.