OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company that provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly Agile; do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
- Contribute to explore usages of machine learning in the Semiconductor & Automotive/Electronics manufacturing industries through hands-on involvement on the entire ML pipeline, from data preparation through model building and evaluation.
- The role will include working in both tabular data and computer vision domains.
- Commit for 1-2 working days a week.
- Studying towards B.Sc/M.Sc, preferably in Computer Science. If B.Sc, the remainder to graduation should be 2-4 semesters.
- Fluent in python.
- Experience in machine learning in either of tabular data/computer vision domains (either academical or independently).
- Independent, self-motivated and quick learner.
- Experience in data manipulation & analysis tools (Pandas, Numpy etc.) – Advantage.
** Please attach grades sheet to the CV.