OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company that provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly Agile; do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
- Implement, validate & deploy human-aiding and/or fully-automated Computer Vision applications in the fields of Automotive, Electronics, and semiconductors manufacturing.
- Demonstrate gained value to Optimal+ customers in the vectors of Yield, Product Quality, and Reliability performance, Throughput and Efficiency through detailed ROI.
- Partner with Business Units, R&D, Product Management and Product Marketing to enhance the overall company offering through internal development of new solutions.
- M.Sc degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in deep learning and/or computer vision.
- Strong coding skills (preferably python).
- Hands-on experience in the field of computer vision.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with customers.
- Patience, determination and attention to details.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
- Relevant experience in the industry.
- Proficiency in non-ML image processing techniques (e.g. OpenCV).
- Experience with tabular datasets, imbalanced in particular.