OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a DevOps Team leader, you will lead our DevOps team working in Agile work environment, taking part in our journey to enable DevOps culture and methodologies. Be responsible to design and establish our future infrastructure in our product deployment over the different supported platforms and the Devops infrastructure to enable the various R&D teams to maximize the efficiency and productivity of R&D.
· You’ll be responsible for the Deployment tools design and development to support Hybrid Linux / Windows environment
· You’ll be the owner of the development lifecycle tools for build and code management including CI/CD pipeline infrastructure
· Manage and monitor the engineering labs, including provisioning of new hardware and virtual machines
· Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
· At least two years’ experience in a management position
· Experience with Agile development methodology
· Experience in configuration management tools (Ansible / Chef)
· Experience in source control management, TFS/GIT
· Experience system administration experience:
o Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Fedora).
o Windows Server including IIS administration
o MS SQL Server administration
o Vertica knowledge – advantage
· Experience in CI/CD pipeline and Release flow
· Experience with Cloud Service like AWS or Azure (IaaS & PaaS)
· Programming skills, scripting languages & build tools