OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
Join us today to realize the future! Take part in the world's latest technological and inspirational team.
As an IT Support Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You'll be responsible for installing, upgrading OptimalPlus systems, and perform various integration tasks between OptimalPlus systems and customer’s systems and network.
- You'll be responsible for providing IT maintenance and administration for OptimalPlus hardware and database for the customer production environment.
- You’ll be responsible for supporting customer’s technical requests and troubleshoot technical issues in OptimalPlus systems and interface to customer’s systems
- Degree in Computer/Telecommunication Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in system/network troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Windows system administration, networking/security, and database administration (SQL server) is essential
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication
- Experience and knowledge in semiconductor testing environment will be an advantage
- Candidate must be independent, self-driven, customer-oriented with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel for the job when necessary
- Able to support rotating 24X7 on-call duty