Optimal Plus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As an ‘Edge’ PM you'll be responsible for managing edge deployment activities with new and existing customers. The position requires close interaction & coordination with customers and internal resources (Operations, Sales, Pre-Sales Application Engineers, and R&D).
The PM is responsible for successful completion of the customer deployment and upgrade activities in the OSAT sites and other types of projects/programs.
You can reach new heights at OptimalPlus, work with inspired people in an innovative environment.
Join us and enjoy the ride!
- You'll create deployment project plans.
- You'll lead internal and customer meetings and set expectations for the project team.
- You'll report on progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- You'll manage multi-location (Worldwide) resources to ensure the schedule is on track.
- You'll identify and resolve project issues and risks.
- You'll manage multiple simultaneous edge deployment related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science required; Masters preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management, especially large projects with established firms.
- PMP certification preferred; PMO experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and Project management software (MS Project).
- Proficient in Enterprise Software platforms (SAP, Camstar, other MES systems) - A plus.
- Familiar with Software development process (Agile) - A plus.
- Fluent in English, additional languages a bonus.
- Knowledge on Semiconductor backend test is a plus.