Would you like to be part of an international team in the leading Automotive Big Data analytics Company?
As a Sales Vice President of Japan, you will be the one bringing your customer to the next breakthrough in Operational Efficiency and Product quality using your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as having fun!
An experienced sales professional with a proven and relevant track record in selling complex software solutions to large electronics manufacturers, specifically in automotive T1 makers.
A proven track record means extended successful engagements selling for some companies, to demonstrate success either in breaking into new accounts and/or creating growth and long-term business engagements at these accounts.
The sales experience needs to be related to selling complex software solutions that create value on an enterprise level for the automotive T1 makers, in the area of manufacturing electronic boards/systems, preferably related to quality/testing. These are B2B sales and do require value selling at the VP and C-level executives of the company. The person must thus be able to articulate the value for the customer in a precise and concise manner at all customer levels.
Locations: Tokyo, or Nagoya
· Responsible for acquiring new customers and take full ownership of all business relationships between Optimal+ and the customers, particularly Production Engineering department, or Quality Assurance department of Automotive T1 companies
· Knowledge of the organizational structure of the customers and of all relevant key individuals with their respective roles and responsibilities
· Develop and maintain relationships with those key individuals
· Knowledge of the customer’s supply chain and the internal strategies driving the supply chain management
· Ability to map Optimal+ value against this strategic direction and business drivers of the customers
· Create and enunciate a strong value proposition for Optimal+
· Work closely with the other groups within Optimal+ (pre-sales and operations) to realize this value
· Overcome objections and close orders
· Provide accurate short- and long-term sales forecast
· 10+ years of hands-on sales experience, specifically in T1 companies.
· Network and relationship with T1 customers – Denso, Aisin, Fujitsu-TEN, Hitachi Automotive, Clarion, Panasonic Automotive, Calsonic Kansei, Pioneer…
· Knowledge of electronics industry, preferably in the area of manufacturing and testing
· Solid understanding of value selling
· Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
· Excellent presentation, written, and communication skills in English
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop trusting relations with key customers.
· Self-driven and able to self-manage.
· Global mentality and aggressive mind.
· Ability to travel, including internationally as required.