Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software solutions enable semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be"Optimal"?
As a DevOps Team Leader, you will manage both technically and administratively a team of DevOps and Configuration Management engineers working in an Agile environment, promoting Optimal+ deployment and development life cycle tools.
- You'll be responsible for the design and development of OptimalPlus' deployment tools.
- You'll be the owner of the development life cycle tools for build and code management including CI/ CD pipeline infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor the engineering labs, including provisioning of new hardware and virtual machines.
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity.
Proven experience as a team leader.
2+ years of experience in source control management, TFS/GIT.
2+ years of experience system administration experience:
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Fedora).
- Windows Server including IIS administration.
- MS SQL Server administration.
2+ years of experience in Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD):
- Proficient with TFS.
- Provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet).
Programming skills, scripting languages & build tools:
- Windows batch scripts, PowerShell, MSBuild, Maven.
- Ruby On Rails.