OptimalPlus is a Big Data analytics software solutions that enable automotive, semiconductors and electronics brand owners to protect the product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile; Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment life cycle using Chef deployment management tool by implementing the deployment of new components and supporting existing ones.
• You'll have a significant contribution in designing and developing Optimal+ deployment tools.
• You'll be responsible for integration with CI/CD pipeline infrastructure.
• You'll develop custom tools that integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity.
- 2 years of programming skills, scripting language: Ruby, Python, Bash, PowerShell
- OS: Linux system administration.
- Experience with Provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) - advantage