OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for automotive, semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly agile. Do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a bookkeeper, you’ll be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You’ll be responsible for the books of the company’s worldwide subsidiaries and global expense reports.
- You’ll work independently on the company books and will also supervise the outsourced bookkeeping offices in his territories.
- You’ll work on all balance sheet and P&L items, including AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Monthly accruals, local VAT taxes.
- You’ll supervise and support a part-time employee who works on the expense report approval system and will be responsible for the integration and posting of the expenses into SAP Business One.
This is a temporary position (replacement for maternity leave).
- 3+ years of experience as a bookkeeper in a global high-tech company – A mandatory
- Certified bookkeeper, minimum level 3 – A mandatory
- Experience working with SAP B1 – A mandatory
- Fluent English, written and verbal – A mandatory
- Cash flow management – A plus
- Travel reports and expenses management experience – A plus