Technical Account Manager – Germany
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Location – Germany (Stuttgart area)
Language: German, English; Additional European languages (Spanish, Hungarian) are advantage.
- The TAM is responsible for the overall technical activities in its customer(s) base for all customer’s projects and ongoing activities, relationship, and satisfaction.
- The TAM needs to work successfully with other entities within Optimal+ – sales, pre-sale, product management, R&D, finance.
- The TAM serves as the focal point for the customer for all operation activities, projects, prioritizations, planning, delivery commitments, etc., as well as the first escalation point for the customer for issues resolution.
- The TAM will globally manage the Application Engineers for Optimal+ in the account, be the professional authority for all Applications aspects.
- Hands on expertise of high level
- Travel is required, may be frequent at times
- Work remotely when required
- Be the management focal point for the customer in all projects and support activities
- Manage the overall projects and support activities with the customer, include planning, execution, follow up & control, status, escalations, improvement plans, etc.
- Responsible on defining and agree with the customer relevant SOWs for the projects and their executions
- Implement Optimal+ methodologies in the account
- Manage the account Application Engineers team, professionally and their day-to-day activities (assignments, priorities, control & deliverables).
- Accountable for the overall success of Optimal+ with the customer – Obtain Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty; demonstrate ROI and added values; achieve renewals; identify new opportunities for the customer using Optimal+ solutions
- Support the sales team in up & cross selling
- Liaise with sales, R&D and Product Management to ensure customer is well supported. Work closely with colleagues from within the Global Operations group.
- Represent Optimal+ in front of the customer and the customer internally at Optimal+ (management, sales, R&D, product management)
- Technical account management, project management in global environments
- Relationship management with large customers
- Analytical skills of Yield & product quality aspects, Electronic devices Testing skills, understanding in Electronic devices assembly process.
- 10+ years at Electronics companies on Yield/Product/Test aspects;
- 8+ managerial experience in managing complex software implementation projects / technical account management in the Electronics market;
- Big Data experience
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual who is goal oriented, able to work with minimal supervision, based on generic guidelines
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management, from senior management to technical personnel
- Experience in large scale and critical system/software implementations
- Proven experience working in global / multi-national environment
To view our current opportunities click here.