Senior Enterprise Account Manager -Penang, Malaysia
- Provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers
- Onsite pilot on potential customers’ sites, responding to requests for information or pricing and preparing sales package proposals (SoW)
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the customer and Optimal+.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customers’ different organizations. Adapts / define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical pre sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer. Collaborates with sales/product management to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the entire sales process, and alerts the sales teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- Require in-depth experience and a proven record of success in sales and / or marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong experience in the semiconductor industry
To view our current opportunities click here.