PreSales Engineer Elc. – Japan
- Provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers.
- Manage new customers’ engagement including data analysis coordination, training, tech IT review etc.
- Support onsite pilots of potential customers, respond to requests for information and prepare sales package proposals (SoW).
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the customer and OptimalPlus.
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customers’ different organizations. Adapt/define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Secures commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close” from customer technical staff.
- Provide coaching and professional development to sales team members to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen and pre sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer. Collaborate with sales/product management to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, alert the sales team on potential deal risks.
- Full university/college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields.
- In-depth experience and a proven record of success in pre-sales and/or marketing.
- Hands on experience in Electronics manufacturing, process flow, NPI stages and/or testing with strong understanding of the different engineering tools/activities i.e. correlation, characterization etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Chinese and English.
- Strong experience in and understanding of the Electronics industry.
- Specific experience in the automotive industry is a definite advantage.
To view our current opportunities click here.