Pre-Sales Engineer, Electronics
The main responsibilities of the pre-sales engineer (PSE) revolve around creating awareness of Optimal+ products and solutions, and working closely with potential customers to determine how Optimal+ can best serve their unique needs. The PSE supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex and multidisciplinary environments. The PSE collaborates with internal Sales, R&D, and Operations resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and challenges.
- Full university/college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields.
- In-depth experience and a proven record of success in pre-sales and/or marketing.
- Hands on experience in Electronics manufacturing, process flow, NPI stages and/or testing with strong understanding of the different engineering tools/activities i.e. correlation, characterization etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong experience in and understanding of the Electronics industry.
- Specific experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Willing to travel ~70%.
- Experience and Knowledge in semiconductor testing environment is an advantage.
To view our current opportunities click here.