Pre-Sale Engineering -Taiwan
The main responsibilities of the pre-sales engineering revolve around creating awareness of the Optimal+ products and solutions, and working closely with potential customers to determine how the Optimal+ can best serve their unique needs. The PSE supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex and multidisciplinary environments. The PSE collaborates with sales, R&D ,Operations and engineering resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs/challenges, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision/business-makers
- Provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers
- Onsite pilot on potential customers’ sites, responding to requests for information or pricing and preparing sales package proposals (SoW)
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the customer and Optimal+.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customers’ different organizations. Adapts / define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and operation resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical pre sales skills.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the entire sales process, and alerts the sales teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Whiling to travel ~50%
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- In-depth experience and a proven record of success in sales and / or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong experience in the semiconductor industry
To view our current opportunities click here.