Pre sale Engineer-Germany
- Provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers
- Manage new customers engagement projects including data analysis coordination, training, tech IT review etc…
- Onsite pilot on potential customers’ sites, responding to requests for information or pricing and preparing sales package proposals (SoW)
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize ROI and value for both the customer and OptimalPlus.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customers’ different organizations. Adapts / define solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and operation resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- Require in-depth experience and a proven record of success in sales and / or marketing
- Hands on experience in Electronics manufacturing, process flow, NPI stages with strong understanding of the different engineering tools / activities i.e. correlation, characterization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong experience in the Electronic industry
To view our current opportunities click here.