Outbound Product Marketing
Manages activities for software targeting electronics manufacturers that includes: requirement gathering, product definitions, progress tracking, and preliminary demos to customers and final release to operations.
* 10+ years of experience in the electronic industry (populated boards and full systems)
* Familiarity with test strategies for electronic systems from design through manufacturing test.
* Electronic systems experience in consumer electronics, Mobile devices, Wearable technologies, Computer systems, Servers and/or Automotive electronics.
* Worked with or in product development, outsourced contract manufactures and key suppliers from NPI stage to HVM.
* Worked with quality, reliability and failure analysis teams to solve major product issues.
* This candidate will be supporting our pre-sales campaigns engaging with customers, running presentations and demos.
* Communication and presentation skills are important.
Travel: This job requires travel to customer sites and company headquarters in the US and overseas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To view our current opportunities click here.