Operations Database Administrator
- Install, Maintain & analyze the Microsoft SQL server 2014 infrastructure (clusters, Always on.)
- Analyze and optimize performance: indexing stored procedures (complex code), partitions, disaster recovery
- Troubleshoot customer’s SQL DB issues
- Monitor the SQL DB, HP Vertica and Hadoop
- Escalation point [Tier2] for Optimal+ Application and IT Engineers [Tier2] and customers [Tier1]
- Support technical requests and troubleshoot technical issues in Optimal+ big data systems based on HP Vertica and Hadoop (Loading and data flow, DB processing, Performance, backup)
- Troubleshooting error / Review logs before sending to support tier 3
- Degree in Computer/ Telecommunication Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in standard SQL DBA activities, SQL programming and optimizations, profiling & troubleshooting (MS SQL technologies)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Big data technologies like HP Vertica, Hadoop
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development and integration with Microsoft tools
- Experience with large enterprise customers support
- Independent, self-driven, customer oriented with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience and Knowledge in semiconductor testing environment is an advantage.
To view our current opportunities click here.