Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
Optimal+ is the only Big Data analytics software company to provide an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies. Our enterprise-grade platform delivers unique analytics on product data in a common, standardized language that enables brand owners and their suppliers to measurably improve all aspects of their products, from performance to quality and yield.
- Responsible for the development and the implementation of Machine Learning algorithms in Big Data environment (semiconductor and electronics testing, as well as assembly process) to enable predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- In charge of working with Data Analysis Engineers, R&D and Product Management to solve complex customer’s problems, and highlight opportunities.
- Software engineering skills (e.g. distributed computing, algorithms and data structures)
- Proficiency in SQL and One or more of: Java, Python, and Scale.
- Have experience in or desire to learn Hadoop/Spark related Big Data technologies
- Strong Analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of statistical methods along with some experience in data analysis and data mining.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- MA in Statistics or Mathematics or MS in Computer Science.
- Develop and communicate descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive insights/algorithms
- Design, implement, test and maintain automated data analysis and classification systems using big data analysis and machine learning techniques
- Use machine learning and statistical modeling techniques to develop and evaluate algorithms to improve process and product quality for semiconductor and electronics customers
To view our current opportunities click here.