Responsible for working with O+ customers to enhance and optimize the usage of our solution. Will assist customers in performing complicated and advanced data analysis, in finding correlations and statistical signatures and in identify unique cases of abnormalities and other statistical behaviors. All these activities should lead to increased ROI (Return On Investment) in regards to Yield, Quality and Throughput improvements.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Understanding of statistical methods along with expertise in data analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with customers
- Patience, determination and assertiveness
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g. JMP)
- Excellent English language proficiency
- Understanding of the electronics manufacturing environment
To view our current opportunities click here.