Data acquisition Expert
Participate in the development and implementation of Data acquisition capabilities throughout the life-cycle of the Optimal+’s Electronics software solution. Be active part of the core development team in defining the first release of our Electronics solution.
* Understand customers’ functional processes, data flow and infrastructure to efficiently and effectively, extract, transform, and load customer data from multiple sources
* Drive the definition, development and implementation of ETL solution
* Provide customized solutions for ad-hoc customer requests
* Develop automated tools for ETL data quality assurance
* Document and deploy technical guidance to customers
* Respond to and resolve emergent customer data transfer problems; create automated tools to prevent problems recurrence
* Research new ETL technologies, tools and methodologies that may improve the overall solution operation and performance
* Work closely with the Solution architecture team in San Jose to identify, understand, and prioritize data parsing and customer requirements
* Work closely with the R&D team in Israel in developing and implementing the ETL solutions.
* Work with Customers’ business and operational users and IT infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to customer guidelines
* Frequent interaction with management and support teams on project status and priority setting
* Manage several projects at once over lengthy timelines
* Provide training to technical staff
* Experience working closely with customers to understand their data and data sources
* Experience collecting data from multiple systems using ETL tools
* Experience working with different data formats such as XML, CSV, DB dumps, etc.
* Deep understanding of development languages such as C#, Java, LabVIEW, SQL.
* Deep understanding of software development tools: Agile dev, Git, perforce, TFS.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Science: Preferably computer science or electrical engineering.
* 5-7+ years of experience in development of test data acquisition software solutions for electronic systems in Design, NPI and volume manufacturing environments.
* Experience with Electronic systems for Consumer electronics, Mobile devices, Computer systems, Servers and/or Automotive electronics
* Knowledgeable with the data sources of various electronics test technologies: In-Circuit Testing, Optical and X-Ray Inspection, Boundary-Scan JTAG, Board Functional tests with deep knowledge in software development tools and processes.
* Worked closely with product development, outsourced CM’s and key suppliers
* Worked closely with quality, reliability and failure analysis teams to solve product issues
Travel: This job requires travel to customer sites, Israel headquarters and suppliers as needed
To view our current opportunities click here.