Application Engineer – Italy
OptimalPlus Application Engineer works as part of a dynamic team. While the role is truly one of an individual contributor, a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork is required to be effective in the role. The Application Engineer is responsible for insuring the value delivery OptimalPlus solutions to the Customer and optimizing the use of OptimalPlus tools for the Customer. The Application Engineer must have a solid understanding and appreciation for critical aspects of yield, quality, reliability and throughput in a high volume manufacturing environment. Candidate is a natural Italian speaking, advantage to additional European language (German, French). English is of course the company work language.
• Develop rules (using OT-Rules, an expert rules-based engine) that will insure the improved operational efficiency of the customer’s distributed test operations.
• Identify opportunities, as a result of real production observations, for improved yield, quality, reliability and operational efficiency and articulating those opportunities to the customer.
• Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of OptimalPlus software applications in order to effectively support OptimalPlus customers.
• Work with OptimalPlus Product Management, Sales and Marketing to understand and articulate customer enhancement requirements and requests to current and future OptimalPlus applications.
• Ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect
• Act as a customer advocate to OptimalPlus Product Management and R&D
Analytical Skills on Yield & product aspects , Semiconductor Test Production skills
Tools: .JMP, Perl, Excel
Experience: 5+ years at Fabless or Test House companies on Yield/Product/Test aspectsLanguages: English and Italian is a must; German- advantage .
To view our current opportunities click here.