OptimalPlus is the only Big Data analytics software company that provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment, and the ability to be truly Agile; do you have what it takes to be "Optimal"?
As a FP&A Controller, you will be expected to contribute to the team using your talent, intellect, experience and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You'll prepare the annual budget and ongoing budget control.
- You'll provide business partners with ongoing financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
- You'll prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts including input from business partners.
- You'll be responsible for the company revenue recognition.
- You'll provide monthly actual vs budget analysis.
- You'll prepare presentations to the board of directors and management.
- You'll analyze consolidated company worldwide results compared to prior periods, budget and forecast.
Job Requirements :
- Certified accountant – A mandatory
- High-level experience in office applications, particularly Excel & PowerPoint – A mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A and / or budget control
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Matrix work within finance and other departments in the global organization
- Ability to drill down to details as well as see the large picture
- Fluent English (written and verbal).