Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor, automotive and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
As an experienced Automotive professional, you will contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
You will be responsible for:
• Assessing customer needs, defining use cases and scoping technical solutions to realize significant business value.
• Managing projects.
• Documenting technical findings and customized solutions to capture and re-use knowledge.
• Supporting penetration of new targeted accounts.
• Alignment with key internal stakeholders on projects, strategies, and general support.
• Leveraging and/or building personal networks in the Automotive environment.
• 10+ years of experience in (electronics) manufacturing of systems and/or sub-systems for the automotive industry. Preferably at Tier1 companies. Ideally has managed a sizable operation or factory.
• Understands the intrinsic value of data to organizations and has been able to lead, demonstrate and deliver significant value, harvesting various types of data.
• Proficient in root cause analysis and data analytics and their application to manufacturing challenges.
• Experience with large software tools such as ERP, PLM, MES, CRM systems. Ideally has been driving deployment and/or implementing such systems in large electronics segment.
• Strong collaboration and communications skills, ability to engage with both upper management and peers. Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
• Oral & written language skills in English and German language.
• Ability to travel, including internationally as required.
• BS/MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degree in business administration is a plus.